Readipop Festival (formerly Caversham Festival) is Reading's homegrown music and arts festival showcasing both local talent and internationally loved bands, with The Blockheads, Dreadzone and Radio 1 DJ Huw Stephens as your headliners.
Here's a glimpse of what you have to look forward to this 8-10 July
- Over 100 bands playing across the weekend of every genre
- A world music parade featuring bhangra, samba and more
- Workshops for you to get involved and learn some moves for yourself!
- Comedy, cabaret, and spectacular performance art
- Delicious international streetfood stalls and well stocked bars by Purple Turtle
- A free section of the festival with stalls selling unique goods, crafts and skills so you'll be able to pick up some unusual gifts and support local businesses
We are a family friendly festival with lots of free activities for kids such as a funfair and arts and crafts.
Individual days are priced at
Friday 8th - £10
Saturday 9th - £15
Sunday 10th - £10
A weekend ticket will get you entry to see over 100 bands across the weekend for less than what it would cost to see just one of the headliners!
|Thameside Hotel||1.3 ml||£98.00||Book|
|Central Reading Hotels||1.3 ml||£75.00||Book|
|Rainbows Lodge Hotel and Serviced Apartments||1.4 ml||£60.00||Book|
|Quality Hotel Reading(Town Centre)||1.8 ml||£45.00||Book|
|House of Fisher Reading City Wall House||1.8 ml||£102.00||Book|
|100 Kings Road by House of Fisher||1.8 ml||£156.00||Book|
|Great Expectations||1.9 ml||£49.00||Book|
|Travelodge Reading Central||1.9 ml||£52.00||Book|
|SACO Reading - Clipper House||2.0 ml||£100.80||Book|
|The Faculty Apartments||2.0 ml||£95.00||Book|
|Crown Lodge Guest House||2.1 ml||£89.00||Book|
|Reading Serviced Apartments||2.1 ml||£97.20||Book|
|Belle Vue House Hotel||2.2 ml||£35.00||Book|
|Amherst Reading||2.2 ml||£65.00||Book|
|SACO Reading - Castle Crescent||2.3 ml||£120.00||Book|
Christchurch Meadows, Caversham, Reading, RG48DH